Reach Higher Oregon Summer Summit 2018
Currently accepting Proposal Submissions!!
- Proposals Due: March 26, 2018
- Notifications Sent: April 20, 2018
- Confirm Participation: May 1, 2018
- Materials Due (presentation, session description, bio, photo, etc): May 25, 2018
- Focus on career and college readiness topics
- Share information that can be used by other professionals
- Ensure collaboration between educational and business professionals
- Reaches across sectors and audiences
Thursday, July 19 - Friday, July 20, 2018
Western Oregon University, Monmouth, Oregon
Reach Higher is a two-day Summit designed as a professional learning opportunity for education professionals who support students in their transition from high school to postsecondary education and/or career training. Effective transitional practices from Oregon and other parts of the nation are spotlighted throughout the Summit through keynote presentations and breakout sessions.
Reach Higher has two goals:
1) Accelerate progress toward graduating 100% of our young people from high school to be ready for success in a postsecondary environment, such as a trade school or college, and ultimately a professional career.
2) Ensure that every student, family, and community in Oregon is provided with the information and supports needed for a viable and affordable pathway to adult success.
K-12 school counselors, teachers and administrators, college/university advisors, financial aid officers, community mentors,college access programs, and policy leaders from across Oregon.
Information Coming Soon